Is your fur baby in need of attention? They're smelly, dingy and just as reluctant to jump into a bath as you are to wash them yourself. SPAW Pet Grooming & Boutique can take care of your dog's hygienic needs. We can give them a trim, rid them of odors and make sure their squeaky clean.
Contact us at 325-704-6045 to learn more about our services.
SPAW Pet Grooming & Boutique is located in Abilene, TX, offering dog grooming and pet photography services to pet owners in the area. We work with multiple groomers to give your four-legged family member the care and cleaning they need to be happy and healthy. Your pet will receive personalized attention from our trained grooming staff, and you can expect them to be clean and pristine an hour and a half after you drop them off. Just call us to check our availability, and you'll be on your way to having a dog with clean fur and trimmed nails.
Choose SPAW Pet Grooming & Boutique to give your pet the TLC they deserve.
3301 South 14th Street, Suite 41
Abilene, TX 79605
Phone: (325) 704-6045
We follow the Abilene ISD school closures as they pertain to inclemate weather. We try to work as long as conditions are not dangerous. If you are unsure, please call us to confirm.
• Cancellation and rescheduling of an appointment, by the client, requires 48 hours notice to waive the 50% of your groom fee.
• In the event of inclemate weather, a family emergency or any other uncontrollable circumstance, the groomer has the discretion to waive the fee within the 48 hour period.
• We reserve the right to cancel or reschedule a groom if we feel the need to do so. Every effort will be made to reschedule at a time convenient for both the client and the groomer.
It is considered a "no-show" when the client does not arrive at the scheduled appointment time and does not contact Spaw to cancel or reschedule.
• We reserve the right to charge 50% of the grooming fee due to the loss of revenue caused by a "no-show". Please make every effort to call and cancel or reschedule when possible to avoid such situations.
• We reserve the right to refuse service to any pet or client for any reason.